Crab meat soup
Crab meat (1/2 king crab), 1T garlic, a bit of enokitake (mushroom), a bit of the white part of green onion, a bit of carrots, a handful of chives, 5 oyster mushrooms, 1 egg, 3T starch water, 1 chicken stock, olive oil, sesame oil
- Apply olive oil on the heated pot and add green onion and garlic to roast.
- When the garlic emits a scent, pour the chicken stock water (4C).
- Boil the enokitake, carrot, oyster mushroom once.
- When the ingredients are boiling, add the torn crab meat, chives and the whipping egg and then mix.
- When the ingredients are cooked well, adjust the concentration with starch water.
- Finally, season with salt and put a drop of sesame oil.
Crab meat cake
- Main ingredients: crab meat (2 king cras), 1 onion, 2T white wine, 2 boiled eggs, 1/3C flour, 2C bread crumbs, olive oil
- Besamel sauce ingredients : 2T butter, 2T flour, a bit of nutmeg (optional)
- Tartar sauce : 1/3C mayonnaise, 15g onion, 15g pickle, ¼ boiled egg, 10g caper, 1 stem of parsley, 1/8 lemon, 1t vinegar, salt, black pepper
- Apply olive oil on the fan, roast the minced onion, add crab meat and roast with white wine.
- Mince the boiled egg and mix with roasted crab meat, onions and besamel sauce.
- Put the mixed dough in a refrigerator or freezer to solidify slightly. It will be easier to shape if shaped round.
- Coat the round shaped dough with flour, egg, and bread crumbs in that order and then fry in hot oil at 170~180℃.
- Or, turn up and down the round shaped dough in an oven at 170~180℃ for 20 minutes to bake brown.
- Place the cooked dough on the plate with vegetables and add tartar sauce.
- Put butter and flour on the fan, roast, and then add some milk.
- When roasting, roast enough so as not to burn the flour and avoid any odors,
- Add some nutmeg for a tastier besamel sauce.
- Chop the onion finely, add some salt, chop the parsley, wrap them all in cloth wrapper, wash with water, then squeeze out the excess water.
- Boil the eggs hard and separate the white and yellow then chop them each.
- Finely chop the pickles and capers.
- Mix mayonnaise, onion, pickles, caper, parsley, chopped eggs, all in the dry bowl and add salt, white pepper and mix.
- Adjust the concentration with lemon juice, vinegar, pickle juice, etc. (dilute as much as dropping with a spoon).
- Place them on a plate with the chopped parsley.
Crab meat grapefruit salad
- Main ingredients (for 4 persons) : 100g crab meat, 1 grapefruit, a handful of baby vegetables
- Wasabi mayonnaise dressing: 1t wasabi, 3T mayonnaise, 2T lemon juice, 1T olive oil, salt, black pepper
- Prepare crab meat by tearing and washing the baby vegetables and drain the water.
- Peel off the grapefruit and spread out only the flesh.
- Add crab meat and grapefruit in the bowl and mix with a dressing and place on a plate.
Mix wasabi, mayonnaise, 1T lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper all in that order and mix.